Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wii, Wii, Wii

I have a confession to make: I'm dying for the Nintendo Wii to come out. It'll be released on November 19, and I'm trying my darndest to pre-order it. I check the Future Shop website every morning to see if they're taking pre-orders. In fact, I've checked my work schedule to make sure I have a couple of days off, just to play with my Wii (sorry, couldn't resist).

Happily, the Wii comes with a game, Wii Sports, which should be a good way to get used to the motion sensor system. With this system, I'll be able to hit a baseball by swinging my arm like I'm holding a bat. Of course, what I'm REALLY waiting for is the chance to play "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess," which was supposed to come out for the Gamecube last Christmas.

Just thinking about playing this game makes me do a little happy dance as I sit on my fitness ball. So, just as a warning to all my family and friends, don't expect to see much of me after November 19. I'll be surgically attached to my game-playing chair, with my arm swinging madly about and cursing up a storm (but only if the game is really challenging!). Ooh, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

November 19, huh? Well, let's hope you can play one-handed while you rock and cuddle your new grandbaby!! Hee hee....