Monday, May 21, 2007

My Tarot Card

My sister had a link on her blog, so I thought I would find out which tarot card it would pick for me. Here is the result:



You are The High Priestess



Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.



The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.



What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

It's interesting that I am the High Priestess, since it is one of my favorite cards. However, I always found the High Priestess to be more otherworldly than I usually am.
If anyone out there follows the link above, let me know which card you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I took the test to find out what card suits me, The Empress, could this be any more inaccurate! I don't fall into anything about this card, hmmmm.

Vancouver Island Mommy said...

Just goes to show that you can't ask a computer to determine your personality.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.