Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

So one of my co-workers told me about this weird Internet video, featuring a dancing banana. The graphics are ridiculously pixelated (think Introduction to Computer Programming 101), and it's pretty stupid when you think about it, but when you see it, it's pretty funny. The link follows:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php
Just a warning though, it'll be stuck in your head for DAYS.
Apparently this video is so popular that a recent "Family Guy" episode featured Brian doing the dance for Peter. I can't post a link but it's on You Tube if you're interested.

You know, this reminds me of the dancing baby from the "Ally McBeal" days. The baby was funny-looking but watching it always made me smile. I still have the file on my computer, but it won't load onto my blog. Once again, You Tube, the mecca of bizarre video, has it.

4 comments:

Small Town Teacher said...

I'll be sure to check it out at school with the fast connection.

Unknown said...

yo yo yo waz up dis web site iz STUPID it has absoultly nothing i can go on & on on wt it needs!! duz it git worst pls say no cuz if it does BYE oh wait i waz alredy gonna go but i just had to giv u sum GOOD advice wel bye!!

Anonymous said...

i'm new... anticipation to brief nearly more time after time!

Anonymous said...

i'm new... anticipation to despatch round more oftentimes!